Black Pin-Stripe 20's Gangster Suit Adult Costume
Sorry, this item is out of stock
These pin striped zoot suits are right out of the prohibition era and practically a teamster's union standard issue gangsters and mobster uniform! Did you know that Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone (January 17, 1899 - January 25, 1947) started his career in Brooklyn before moving to lead The Chicago Outfit? He was never successfully convicted of racketeering charges - Capone's criminal career ended in 1931 when he was indicted and convicted by the federal government for income-tax evasion.
- Brand new Fantastic Quality Classic Standard Gangster costume!
- This posting includes: Classic gangster zoot suit jacket, pants and shirt-front with tie as featured
- Please note that only the items listed above are included.
- Adult Size standard (42-44" chest) and XL (44-46" chest), approx ages 18-88. Rubies adult men's costumes are generally loose cut to fit range of stated sizes
- Brand new and directly from Rubies