Dry Fondant for Candy Centers | 1 LB
- Use for making candy centers
- Directions: Easy Cream Center: 1 lb. Dry Fondant, 2 T Milk or Whipping Cream, 6 T Butter or Margarine. Warm liquid and butter on stove top. Stir the Dry Fondant into the mixture, then knead with your hands. Flavor and color as desired.
- Net Weight: 16 oz. (453.6g) - (3% invert)
- Shelf Life: 4 months if kept in cool, low humidity environment.
- Note: This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come into contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy or dairy products, soy, tree nuts.
- Certified Kosher
- Download Ingredient List
Chocolate Fondant Candy Center Recipe Idea
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- 8 oz CK dry fondant (prepared as directed on package)
- Prepare your workstation by dusting a counter or tabletop with powdered sugar.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Mix in the vanilla, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the fondant on your work station and flatten it slightly with a rolling pin dusted with powdered sugar.
- Using a sharp paring knife, cut several vertical slits in your fondant.
- Pour the vanilla/chocolate mixture over the fondant. Knead with your hands, turning continually, until the chocolate is fully incorporated in the fondant.
- Allow to rest for one hour.
- Shape fondant to fit mold or for dipping.
We Also Recommend