Royal Icing Mix | 1 LB
- Royal Icing: Mix at medium speed, 1 lb. of mix and 5 Tablespoons water, beat until icing stands in peaks. Flavor and color as desired.
- Picture or Flow Icing: Add 1 Tablespoon water of each 1/2 cup of Royal Icing prepared as above. Mix by hand. 1#-bag covers approximately 25-30 three inch cookies.
- Net Weight: 16 oz. (453.6g)
- Shelf Life: 1 year if kept in cool, low humidity environment.
- Note: This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come into contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy or dairy products, peanuts, soy, tree nuts.
- Certified Kosher
- View Ingredients
Note: During the warmer seasons, if your royal icing turns out taffy-like, keep mixing the icing and add water one tablespoon at a time mixing well in between. Do not exceed five tablespoons of extra water. If it turns out like watered down taffy, set aside for five minutes and stir again. It should regain the royal icing look and consistency.